Choose your own adventure, right outside your door.
With close proximity to some of Raleigh’s most creative and vibrant districts, Broadstone Oak City is uniquely positioned for those with an adventurous mindset.
- Taste some of the best bites Raleigh has to offer at local market concepts right down the road, Morgan Street Food Hall and Transfer Co. Food Hall.
- Throw back a pint at one of the region’s many award-winning breweries along the Capital corridor.
- Catch a live outdoor show at Red Hat Amphitheater or rock out to your favorite band at The Ritz Raleigh.
- Take in a Broadway hit at Memorial Auditorium or cheer on the Hurricanes at PNC Arena.
- Hit the links at North Carolina State University’s public golf course, Lonnie Poole, stroll through the public art installations at North Carolina Museum of Art Park or take in the Raleigh skyline while enjoying a picnic at Dorothea Dix Park.
- Visit nearby boutiques, custom apparel makers and national retailers carrying your favorite brands who will keep you looking sharp when you’re out and about.
- Peruse both indoor and outdoor shops at Cameron Village, Crabtree Valley Mall and North Hills where you can catch live music performances or free concerts like the Beach Music series.
Broadstone Oak City
2911 Mid-Century Drive
Raleigh, NC 27604
Select a Category: